Following are some writing samples, design project examples, and article topics covered. I have established a track record for crafting written work that needs little to no editing upon first submission. Many of my pieces go straight through to publication. I do careful and thorough research and strive to make each project surpass its predecessor in quality.
WRITE-DESIGN PROJECT & WRITING SAMPLES:
- White Paper: How to Select a Training Contractor: 10 Characteristics of Highly Effective Training for Maximum ROI
- SlideShare Presentation: 7D Approach to Media Design Success … With Garlic!
(Undercover Naturopathic Designer – Series in Development)
- 10 Things Phenomenal Supervisors Do
- 10 Ways to Be Indispensable to Your Boss
- Proposal writing and training manual design and editing.
- Email campaign content and print marketing collateral.
- Wrote content for eBook (non-credited) on creating and implementing a workplace wellness program. Based on Affordable Care Act guidelines with sourced royalty-free graphics.
- Redesigned naturopathic physician’s website.
- EBook editing and book interior design for registered dietitian nutritionist.
BEST BLOG POST WRITING SAMPLES:
- 21 Characteristics of Legendary Logo Design
- Psychology of the Mind: Is Creativity Learned or Innate?
- Multi-sensory Marketing: Crafting the Call to Action that CRUSHES
- Virtual Venom in Visual Communication: Internet Anonymity, Cyber Bullying, Undercover Trolls
- 7D Approach to Media Design Success … With Garlic!
- Confessions of an Undercover Naturopathic Designer
- Delegate or DIY: 3 Great Reasons to Hire a Graphic Designer
- When I Get There … Who Says Life Should Be Over at 65?
WEBSITE (SETUP AND) FULL CONTENT DEVELOPMENT:
The majority of my career writing has been ghost-written/non-credited/in-house and proprietary materials. Work completed for private industry firms, federal agencies, and defense contractors. Following are some of many writing topics I have covered for select clients.
Wrote 800 – 2000 word published articles for a Customer Relationship Management agency:
- The importance of storytelling for closing sales.
- How to give constructive feedback to employees.
- Organization tips for getting work done efficiently.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for marketers.
- Reasons businesses fail and how to avoid them.
- Avoiding common sales presentation mistakes.
- How not to impede employee productivity.
- The best times for contacting prospects and closing sales successfully.
- How to stay stress-free when hosting a business conference.
- How to boost productivity for small businesses.
- Inbound marketing strategies for increasing business blog traffic.
- How to build a motivating environment and create winners at closing sales.
Wrote 600 – 1200 word published articles and sourced royalty-free graphics for an Events Management and Promotional Products agency:
- Using video to add excitement and engagement to event marketing.
- How to easily implement a mobile marketing plan.
- Using apps to enhance the event experience for participants.
- Tips for saving money on audio-visual expenses.
- Tips for engaging B2B and B2C clientele.
- Using Pinterest marketing as a promotional tool.
- How to select a great venue for an event.
- Building millennial appeal into corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- How to increase the engagement factor through trade show booth design.
- Pre- and Post-Event marketing strategies to engage prospects and attendees.
- How to obtain contact information and testimonials from event participants and prospects.
- Running successful online events.
As a former systems analyst, wrote proprietary technical materials for a Defense Contractor in the IT Enterprise Solutions and Technology Leadership space:
- Proposal content for business development and marketing.
- Software training manuals for each of several custom user applications. Word processing, graphics, and spreadsheet apps.
- Directory of synopses on software library applications available to staff personnel.
PUBLISHED FICTION AND NON-FICTION:
Masterful Brand Positioning: This latest release in The Masterful Writer Series addresses brand management. Offers 21 keys to building a powerful personal and business brand identity using visual communication strategies. Buy it now!
The Swallowtail Chronicles: In Part 2 of my Purpose Chronicles Series, you will journey through transformation in finding your purpose. Discover why change is necessary to achieve your goals. Buy the book on Amazon here.
Masterful Resume Writing: Learn the analytical s kills you need to review job listings for viability. Then write custom tailored resumes. One the Masterful Writer Series books available on Amazon. Also available as an online course: Masterful Resume Writing on Udemy.
Masterful Novel Writing: Masterful novel writing is not a destination but an ongoing journey of learning, development, and looking within. This book offers guidelines and inspiration for seasoned writers seeking a fresh approach. Beginning novelists can embark on the journey toward a completed manuscript. Buy Masterful Novel Writing on Amazon in eBook or paperback. One of the Masterful Writer Series books.
The Mourning Chronicles: A dove landed on my porch one day and it changed my whole perspective. A series of small epiphanies and lessons learned watching the cycle of life unfold before me. Devotional Guide for Self-Study and Group Discussion. See my Mourning Chronicles author page here. Buy it on Amazon here. Part 1 of the Purpose Chronicles Series
17 Secrets of Creative Craft Booth Design: Setting up for Success! – A workbook for craft and trade show professionals. Create a display booth that attracts and engages show attendees. Successful sales begin with getting prospects to cross your threshold. Scheduled for re-release in print format. Available in digital format on iTunes and Barnes&Noble.
Fleeing Aerie: Award-winning debut self-published novel. Selected as a Finalist for Fiction Novel of the Year Award by ForeWord Magazine, a leading voice in reviews of self-published works. A sheltered ballerina deals with devastating life events and a vengeful half-sister. Scheduled for re-release. First edition still available on Amazon.